Kiddie-Sitting

Friday, 12th June 2009

My wife's big big boss is being transferred to the Sydney office come July 1st, and so they held a farewell dinner for him this evening.

In her absence, I had to "kiddie-sit" my daughter and son, and decided to take them out to watch a movie -- Night At The Museuem 2 (having watched the prequel on Channel 5 last Sunday).

While they took the MRT from home at Lor Chuan to Dhoby Ghaut, I took it from work at Raffles Place and we met at GV Plaza Singapura at about 6:30pm.

After the movie, we went to the Crocs outlet on the 3rd floor to pick up some jibbitzs.

I myself got one of "the map" (which is my favourite character from the cartoon Dora the Explorer) and a Canada flag (since I work in a Canadian company).

We then went to Cafe Cartel for a late dinner, after which we took a bus to St. John's Headquarters carpark to pick up the car to drive home.

I had a great time of bonding with my 2 kids. Thank you Lord for wonderful moments like these :-D

No comments:

Powered By Blogger