Dearest subscribers of ROOTSS

The Yahoo Group was first set up in August 2007 as a means of communicating with all of you.
Since then, Facebook has taken the world by storm and has its own Group features which are much more as compared to Yahoo.
As such, it would make sense to migrate the group over to Facebook.
The Facebook group is called "Friends of ROOTSS" and was launched today.
You can join the group by clicking on the following link:
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=189258823617
Speaking of which, I mentioned on my blog last week that subscribers of ROOTSS will get a chance to receive a free copy of Ps Joseph Prince's latest book Unmerited Favor. I have already placed an order with Tecman for 50 books but they told me that stocks will only arrive in January 2010. A couple of you have already asked me for the book, so please be patient. You should be able to collect your book in time for the Lunar New Year.
1 comment:
I would like a copy too please :)
Post a Comment