Thursday, 4th December 2025
Today, I will continue with item 10 on my rapture list.
Similar to item 9, the original entry was to "own" a corgi, but it was changed to "interact with" so that I could check it off :p
| my family posing with Olaf |
I have a church friend Lee Yew Jin whom I got to know when we went on the same mission trip to Chiang Mai back in 2018. He happens to own a corgi and has been kind enough to suggest that we can "borrow" his pet for a couple of days whenever his wife and him go for a short overseas holiday.
In this way, we can do a "trial run" of sorts before actually owning one.
Well, till today, I have yet to take him up on his offer. And I will explain why below.
Subsequent to that offer of his, on 31 July 2022, he called me up to ask if my family would like to meet up with his wife Diana and him, and his pet corgi, Olaf, at East Coast Park to walk his dog, to which I answered in the strong affirmative!
All 4 of us took turns walking Olaf.
Here is video montage that Diana did to commemorate the momentous occasion.
So, dear readers, this is why I would rather "interact with" than "own" a corgi.
In fact, my wife, son and I went across the causeway on 3 November 2022 to this place in JB called Corgi's Talk Cafe to interact with a number of corgis over there.
| interacting with corgis |
No comments:
Post a Comment