Sunday, February 10, 2008

Profile Pictures

Sunday, 10th February 2008

Since it's still the holidays, thought I 'd only resume the series on revelations from Genesis tomorrow.

Those of you who are on Facebook would realise that I have changed my profile picture practically every week :-)

The latest one has me holding up a copy of Destined to Reign.

Previously, it's been me in a Jesus Freak tshirt, as a Botug, with an earring, in a Mr Happy tshirt, showing the warning label, showing a picture of an ACS bear, in an ACS shirt looking fierce, showing the rear of my car during the National Day celebrations and in a Villa jersey looking fierce.

A couple of my friends have asked why I change my profile picture so frequently. I suppose it reflects the many facets of the super-abundant life that I currently enjoy :-)

In fact, there is one other person who changes his profile picture even more often than I do -- and that is none other than Cyberanger. I think he's changed it at least 20 times already in the past 2 months...

No comments: