25 Years On: The Best is Still Yet to Be

Monday, 27th October 2008

Since today is a holiday, I have decided to blog for a third consecutive day :-D

I was just analysing my FB fren list again, and noticed that the ones that I have most in common (ie. mutual friends) are actually those from my Sec 4 cohort, ie ACS 1983.

In particular, the one who set up the FB group (whom we affectionately call Phangko) has a total of 31 mutual friends with me!

Then, there are others which number range from the high-teens to the mid-twenties.

Speaking of which, our cohort we will be having our 25th Anniversary Reunion Party this coming Friday at SubUrbia in Sentosa.

I have not seen many of them since we left ACJC at the end of 1985, so it will be a good time to catch up on the good ol' days and to exchange name cards.

And I will not be surprised if the DJ spins the fabulous songs of the 1980s like those from Duran Duran, Ultravox, Wham and Spandau Ballet to keep us in a nostalgic mood.

Will keep you guys posted about the event.

Till then, have a great week ahead, ya?

No comments:

Powered By Blogger