It is already the 8th month of the year 2009 and so far this year, I have not taken a single day of medical leave. In fact, I seriously cannot recall the last time I actually fell ill. For that, I want to give thanks and praise to Almighty God :-)
Colleagues have wondered how this is possible, especially with the recent H1N1 outbreak and hazy atmostphere.
Well. the elements to remaining healthy is pretty elementary.

Those same colleagues of mine have also noticed a box of "low-fat biscuits" and a bottle of Ribena grape cordial in my room.
Therein lies the secret :-)
The "low-fat biscuits" are actually matzah bread that can be bought from Jasons supermarket.
I have been taking the elements of the Lord's Supper on practically a daily basis and confessing His divine health and wholeness upon myself.
Hallelujah!
For a more detailed account of what the above pertains, please read this entry entitled "The Health Gospel"
5 comments:
wow Bro... =) you have set a good example
wow.. did you get the matzah from the jewish synagogue?
Nope, it was bought from Jasons supermarket at the basement of Raffles City (City Hall MRT).
I have been taking the Lord's Supper in bursts (ie. days at a stretch) but I haven't done that for a while now. I'm gonna start again tomorrow :-) Btw, I also haven't visited a doctor for months :-)
Terrible me. I read blindly. i just saw that the answer was in your post! :P Tks anyway, i'll check it out when i'm ard that area. My friend told me to get it from the jewish synagogue. That's where she got it for a church in Kuching whenever she goes back. We use Gardenia's soft white bread for the time being and the boys love it. We partake daily too!
Post a Comment