Dearest subscribers of ROOTSS
It's the month of August again, and time for yet another giveaway :-D
In August 2007, it was copies of Ps Joseph Prince's "Destined to Reign" (D2R).
In August 2008, it was copies of Ps Joseph Prince's "Destined to Reign Devotional" (D2RD).
In the past, there have been people who had accused me of idolising Ps Prince.
Not any more, after they realise that I also listen to other preachers who never fail to either remind us of the unconditional love of Daddy God or unveil the person of Jesus and His finished work, or both, in their messages. This is what true feeding of the sheep is because it causes us to grow in our relationship with the Triune God.
One such other preacher is Ps Reuben Ng, who is currently the youth pastor in my home church, Paya Lebar Methodist Church.

For this year, the giveaway will be of Ps Reub's "The First Fifty Sermons" (TFFS), a jubilee MP3 collection of his first 50 sermons ever since he was posted to us back in August 2007.
Of the 50 sermons, my personal favourite has to be #24, the one entitled "Gospel Vs A Different Gospel" based on Gal 1. It is a radical message that truly resonates with one's spirit man :-D
A first giveaway of 15 copies of TFFS will take place at the Grace United "Sun, Moon and Stars" Fellowship Breakfast, which is being held as follows:
Date: Tuesday, 4th August 2009
Time: 9am to 11am
Venue: Dessert Tree, Bukit Timah Food Centre (aka Stan's stall)
See you then!
P.S. The sermons can also be downloaded at the following link:
http://www.box.net/shared/uzrv6pnyo8
Please note however that the files stored on Box.net were ripped at a bitrate of 16mbps so as to keep them small.
Those found on the DVD disc to be given away were ripped at a bitrate of 128mbps so the sound quality is clearer.
6 comments:
Hi Malcolm,
Can I have one? or do I have to pray to God so that you'll give me one? =) Anyway I live in M'sia...
Sorry for my manners. I forgot to add "Please..."
No problems.
Please email me your postal address and I will mail it to you :-)
My email address is mloh77-at-yahoo.com.sg
Oh Thanks!!! God bless you!!!
Where was I in 2007? To stretch my grace ;-), wont mind ur 2007 offer of D2R. Havent read it yet cause it's not available here [not found it yet].
Interested? pls email me chineduonline@gmail.com.
tanx
Aww... I had school on that day so couldnt go.. haha.. And the worst part was that that lesson that i was supposed to go for was last minute cancelled... T~T so irritating.. could have had breakfast.. lol.. nvm.. many more chances !!
Post a Comment