Blessed to Bless (the Community and the Nations)

Thursday, 9th August 2007

Today, our nation celebrates its 42nd birthday. Happy birthday Singapore!

But that's not the subject for today.

Rather, I wanted to share that the LORD has truly blessed me at my workplace. I have blogged before that I started out as a contract staff back in January 2005, and by God's grace, I was made a permanent staff three and a half months later.

A colleague of mine from New Creation Church joined us a month after that (in May 2005) and started circulating his Pastor's sermons in the office.

Slowly but surely, the spiritual scales began to fall from my eyes. Like Pastor B said, "right believing producing right living", and the LORD has been blessing me exceedingly abundantly above all that I can imagine.

Last year, I got the biggest bonus ever. And then just last month, I got a 2nd pay increment in less than a year!

I bought the latest book by Pastor Prince sometime in mid-July 2007 entitled "Destined to Reign". I am not really a book person, but it took me less than 5 days to finish reading the entire 324-page book.




Blessed to Bless...

Having been so blessed, I would like to be used by Him to bless others in return. I am therefore going to set aside a portion of my year-end bonus to bless those who want a copy of the book, but for whatever reasons cannot afford to buy it.

...the Community and the Nations

Since my church's theme includes the community and the nations, this offer goes out to not only you folks here in Singapore, but everyone around the world where the book can be delivered to.

Please send me an email at mloh77@starhub.net.sg if you would like to take up this offer. The first 25 emails I receive are guaranteed a book.


No comments:

Powered By Blogger