Monday, 20th August 2007
My season of serving as cell leader and treasurer is over. Yet, my season of serving in NCC (if that is what God ultimately wants me to do) is at least 6 months away. This is because NCC requires that a person attends regularly for at least 6 months before he is allowed to serve, and the 6-months clock as far as I am concerned has not even been allowed to start ticking yet...
So I am currently "in limbo" in terms of serving the Lord.
Instead of the harvestfield being plentiful and the labourers few, here is a case of a labourer without a harvertfield :-(
I thus thank the LORD for an sms that the cell leader of 3L2 sent me, which is Ecc 3:1, "There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven".
I was approached by FT Liu (the co-founder of NTUICF) to become take a more active role in connecting back to the NTU Christian Fellowship, and he sounded pretty excited when he heard of my current "commitmentless" status. We will be meeting up for lunch soon, so I'll update you on the outcome.
I have shared before that I hold the CF very dear to my heart, because that was the launching pad and platform for my passionate zeal in serving Him just after rededicating my life to Him. So maybe it's now come full circle.
Furthermore, the fact that the doors are currently closed in PLMC and NCC (while the door in NTUCF is open) may just be the Lord's way of calling me to serve Him in that area.
Do continue to keep my family and my church in your prayers.
No comments:
Post a Comment