One of the pull factors for my remaining in PLMC is the friendships that have been built up in the past 2 years.
In fact, I still keep in very close contact with the guys from 3L2, and we do meet up for lunch occasionally.
Two of them work within a stone's throw from my office, so they like to drop in unannounced, and we will end up at the cafeteria, chatting over a cup of coffee and tidbits.
Well, I decided to do the same thing to another ex-3L2 member -- none other than Pastor B.
On 5 Aug (which was the first Sunday when he was at Cairnhill Methodist Church), practically the entire 3L2 turned up at the service to give him a welcome. He has blogged about it here.
I was invited to join them as well, but that was also the day just after I was relieved of my church commitments, and I had other plans in mind, which I blogged about here.
To make up for not being able to see him that Sunday, I decided to pay him a surprise visit 2 days later to pass him the DVD recording of his farewell service.
Turns out that his office is actually not in the school, but in a nice cosy apartment in Novena Court, located in the vicinity of Novena Church.
It looks like a cool place to chill out. Besides the room where his office is located, there is a kitchen, and living room with a comfy-looking sofa.

A picture is worth a thousand words, so I'm sure he will include some other shots of his new hangout (besides the one of his office, which I have lifted without permission from his blog)
... as soon as he is done unpacking the boxes sitting on that comfy-looking sofa :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment