Thursday, August 30, 2007

T.G.F.I. 4 (Thank God for Internet Part 4)

Thursday, 30th August 2007

One of the feedback I have gotten from some of you is that rather than sending an email with a summary of the posts for the week, it would be better for people to actually subscribe to the emails.

About a week ago, my churchmate Philip suggested that I got myself a mailing list and call it "rootss-friends".

I did a Google search and chanced upon a free mailing list provided by NotifyList.com

Setting up a mailing list takes less than 10 minutes. Those of you out there who prefer to receive ROOTSS on a daily basis (ie. push) rather than via visiting the URL (ie. pull), you may subscribe to the "ROOTS-Friends" mailing list by clicking here.

I checked out the list recently and was pleasantly surprised to see some of the names on it.

No comments: