
Don't usually blog on weekdays, but I feel led to do so daily running up to Christmas...
Terence sent me a message on Facebook yesterday to tell me that it was a record turnout at the Indoor Stadium. If those at Gallery West w
ere included, then the total must have been at least 33,000. That would mean that attendance has now surpassed that of City Harvest!Which also so "happens" to be the number of visitors to ROOTSS thus far. Joo, thanks for your "prophetic" word :-)
Which also so "happens" to be the amount that God is blessing me with effective January 2009, up threefold :-D

Thank you Lord Jesus for causing haps to happen, so that I can say that "It's happening!" and can be happy.
As a matter of fact, my favourite character of the Mr Men series is Mr Happy and I've got a Mr Happy Tshirt (that I actually bought sometime earlier this year in Jan 08!), a Mr Happy handphone accessory and a Mr Happy hanging below the rearview mirror of my X5.
There is a secular song that goes something like this, "Lonely, I'm Mr Lonely. I have nobody to call my own".
Well, the BenGener's version goes like
this, "Happy, I'm Mr Happy. 'cause I have Jesus to call my own." Amen?Afternote: Just got myself this super-big, extra-large Mr Happy cushion from the 7-Eleven at Turf City :-D
7 comments:
Hi Malcolm,
I am just curious how you tabulate the total attendance to be 33,000...from what I recall, IDS can only sit max about 12-14,000 and gallery west another 1,5-2,000. So top would be 16,000. Hum......
Actually, SIS can take a maximum of 35,000 people, if there is no stage.
Depending on the size of the stage, that number drops to about 30,000.
Gallery West can easily take another 3,000 more.
Not too long ago I told my friend that NCC will outnumber City Harvest even before North One is up.
We will see the difference between a grace church and a performance based church.
Amen, Jeff.
I was at the service when Deacon Kang shared about how the owner of Hexagon had a vision where God told him he would one day build the largest church in Singapore.
That's coming to pass already...
why is it important that NCC outnumber City Harvest? Its about God right?
On the surface, it doesn't matter because all churches talk about "God".
But not all talk about Christ's finished work. Those that do, we should not be surprised if God multiples their numbers to surpass those that preach a performace-based relationship.
Exactly Anonymous.
It's about God.It's about Jesus.
It's not about our obedience.It's about His obedience.
It's not about our performance.It's about what Christ finished work had accomplished for us.
It's not about our acts.It's about His one act at the cross.
It's not about our love for Him.It's about His love for us.That's what compels us ! 2 Cor 5:14,I Jn 4:10,19
Post a Comment