Sunday, January 18, 2026

T(hemed)-Shirts

Sunday, 18th January 2026

hot off the press!

front of shirt
What an awesome end to the week it has been!

On Friday night, our CG met and we had a wonderful time discussing about this year's theme. I also received the 75 car decals I ordered from the supplier that same afternoon, so I have started distributing them to my CG mates.

This morning before the 1st service, I gave out decals to various pastors of my church.  And then Ps Prince preached yet another awesome sermon as a follow-up to last week's.

And to wrap it all up, Ps Mark preached on the theme, and the church has just released the Chinese version, which is "更多更盛".  This can be translated into  "much more and deeper".

back of shirt

Which means to say I can now proceed to make 2026's T(hemed)-shirt.  It will indeed be neon pink.  

Hopefully, it can be ready in time for me to wear at our 1st Combined Ministry Service on Thu 29 Jan 2026.

A Monday brother of mine has been pestering me to make one for him too.

But I had to gently explain to him that the shirt is supposed to be unique, a one-of its-kind.

And similar to one's spouse, not meant to be shared with others haha :p

UPDATE 23 January 2026:

The T(hemed)-Shirt for this year just arrived today! Gonna wear it to IZ's baptism tomorrow, to service on Sunday, to Combined Ministry Service on 29 Jan and to the Marriage Seminar Group 11 dinner on 31 Jan!

2023: Kairos
2024: Upper Room
2025: Third Day

No comments: