Monday, June 30, 2008

Crossing 20,000

Monday, 30th June 2008

I don't usually blog on weekdays, but will make another exception today because another milestone has been reached by ROOTSS.

Yup, the number of visits has reached 20,000 :-)

Praise God for His goodness!

And it is not a coincidence that Ps Prince mentioned yesterday that attendance the previous week had surpassed 20,000?

A fellow PLMC member told me that the "Anointing Oil" sermon was sold out, so I offered to lend him my copy of it, as well as the one before that, since the two sermons are related.

And I am sure that because what is being preached is the pure, unadulterated and radical grace gospel, it will only be a matter of time that it becomes the largest megachurch in Singapore.

May we reach the 25,000 mark soon? Amen?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Malcolm,

Thank you for sending me the DVD recently and your kind offer to loan me the 2 previous weeks sermons by Ps Prince.

You have been a blessing to me!

Cheers to you and NCC for surpassing the 20,000 mark! AMEN!! to your 25,000 mark soon. And may NCC also do likewise!

To God be the glory!! Amen!!

Stanley Wong said...

Amen! :-)

By the time NCC moves to one-North at Buona Vista, i think Pastor Prince may have to preach 5 services (4 now) to accomodate everybody :-)

Anonymous said...

Yah ... I was thinking along that line too ... so will have many overflow rooms again ... then children church will also be very crowded ... a very good "problem" that many churches wish they have ...

William

Angie said...

Yes & amen! :-)

As The Deer said...

AMEN! =D

I hope the sermon isn't sold out this week hehe... I haven't gotten the anointing oil sermon yet.

I also hope to get the second DVD set on Israel.

Malcolm and Angie have you watched those yet? =D

Still waiting for hubby to watch the first one with me... but so tempted to just watch first haha.

We are both believing in Jesus that we will have the finances to visit Israel with our son someday soon. Amen!

Malcolm Loh said...

Hi Geri

Is the 2nd set on Israel available already? I was at the Rock bookstore last Friday, but did not notice it...