Sunday, March 30, 2008

Anointed Sermons on Demand

Sunday, 30th March 2008

I had a colleague from New Creation Church who would bring CD sermons of Ps Joseph Prince and leave them at a common area in the office for others to borrow. That was how I was first exposed to grace messages in August 2005.

He has set a great example for me to follow.

August 2007 marked an important milestone in my church, because that was when the LORD sent a grace-based preacher, Ps Reuben Ng to us. Each and every one of his sermons thus far has ministered to me, strengthened my spirit man and caused my faith to rise.

Just like Ps Prince, he does not need to refer to a script when he preaches, but it is the Holy Spirit's anointing that prompts Him on what to say next!

The LORD has likewise impressed upon me to make available the sermons of Ps Reuben, so that others can be ministered to. I have thus ordered all his sermons so as to make available for friends and colleagues to borrow.

His sermons have also been made available online for your listening pleasure.

Be ministered to and be blessed!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Malcolm

After reading this post of yours, I wanted to take this opportunity to thank you for making available Ps Prince sermons available (I listened via Imeem) for someone like me, who's overseas (UK) but yet yearn so much to hear more of his messages.

I have been a silent reader of your blog and I must say that I have been blessed. If not for you, I would never have had the chance to hear of Ps Prince's messages and would still be bound by false/religious teachings. (I was bound or you could say, deceived by religious for 10+ years!!) Ps Prince's gospel of grace truly set me free. Thank you SO much.

I pray you will continue to bless others, for eg those of us who are overseas, with Ps Prince's messages, as we could not attend NCC in person, much as we so love to.

Be Blessed!
Shereen
(sorry to sign as "Anonymous", as I do not have a blogger username)

Malcolm Loh said...

Hi Shereen

Glad to be of service to others in the body of Christ.

Sermons that lift Jesus causes our faith to rise, because faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the rhema word of Christ (Rom 10:17)