I recall a sermon which Ps Reuben preached earlier this year where he said that the number 8 in biblical numerology signifies new beginnings, and in the year 2008, to expect from God good things to happen.
Well, I thank God for that word of prophecy that He gave through Ps Reuben, because a new chapter of my career begins next month.
And the LORD has indeed provided exceedingly abundantly over and above what I could ask or think. He has given me the privilege to tithe 20% more, and each workday starts only at 9.30am!
This being just cause for
celebration, I treated my family (ie. parents, wife and kids) to a ride on the Singapore Flyer yesterday evening. It was truly a sight to behold. From where we were, we could see the Esplanade, the Marina Bay Golf Club, the city skyline and the location of my wife's workplace (the Concourse) and mine (Republic Plaza).Oh ya, I'll be back in Raffles Place again, and have to get used to being adorned in long-sleeve shirts and ties again. I have been wearing tshirts to work over the past 3 years, and have outgrown the long-sleeve shirts in my wardrobe.
This will be the 7th job of my career, and the pattern of alternating between urban and rural location continues:
1 Price Waterhouse (Stanchart Building, Raffles Place MRT)
2 Singapore Island Country Club (Upp Thomson Road)
3 Solomon Software (International Plaza, Tanjong Pagar MRT)
4 Automatic Identification Technology (Kampong Ampat, McPherson)
5 Outsource Centre (PwC Building, Raffles Place MRT)
6 Infineon Technologies (Kallang Sector, McPherson)
I want to thank all of you for keeping me in your prayers. God is indeed a good and faithful God.
No comments:
Post a Comment