Wednesday, August 6, 2008

The Giveaway Has Commenced!

Wednesday, 6th August 2008

I have not mentioned this before, but one of the ROOTSS subscribers is actually a current colleague of mine :-)

Let's call him Bar-Abraham (that's "son of Abraham" in Hebrew).

On the morning of 28 July 08, I called Tecman to place an order for 50 copies of Destined to Reign Devotional (D2RD).

Needing an extra pair of hands, I invited Bar-Abraham out for lunch, after which we went to Tecman to pick up the books. Having brought them back to the office, they now sit in a corner in my room.

For being such a sport, Bar-Abraham had the privilege of being the first ROOTSS subscriber to receive his copy of D2RD. Hence you see only 49 copies in the picture on the right.

I am currently sorting out the logistics and will be sending an email soon on the collection of the books.

For those of you from PLMC, you are also given the option of collecting the books in church. This has to be done discreetly however, because there is an unofficial ban on JPM materials.

1 comment:

As The Deer said...

God bless Bar-Abraham... I was looking at the weight per carton listed on the side of each one.

Altogether 37.5kg... and I thought my weekly marketing trolley was heavy. =D

Can't wait to read D2RD!