Saturday, 16th August 2008
Just wanted to spend some time reflecting and giving thanks to the LORD, because the visits to ROOTSS reached an all-time high in July 2008.
The previous high took place in September 2007, when the news of my being removed as Honorary Treasurer and cell leader started to become more widely-known (yup, sorry if I sound like a broken record again to you old-time readers, but I need to do so for the benefit of the newer ones).
The visits were on a downward trend, but suddenly shot up in the month of June 2008 and then hit an all-time high in July 2008. For this, I have to thank the person who gave my name to the police in the recent vandalism case, because I believe that was the main reason for the sudden surge in visitors to ROOTSS.
No wonder Paul says in Rom 8:28 that "in all things, God works for the good of those who love Him and are called according to His purpose." Even though men such as that complainant may have meant harm to me, God has turned it around for His good. Praises be to His Name! Amen?


2 comments:
Praise God! =D
No weapons formed against us will prosper! Woohoo!
- Geri
Amen sister, Amen!
Post a Comment