About 2 weeks back, I mentioned about Another Library Established in addition to the one that I had started back in 2005 regarding Joseph Prince Ministries materials.
I also drew parallels between the 2 pastors in that they do not need to rely upon a prepared script when they preach, because it is the Holy Spirit that guides them and prompts them on what to say next.
I had also mentioned in that same post that I would film Ps Reuben in action for the benefit of those who have yet to see him in action.

Well, it seems that someone in my church got wind of this, and this notice (as shown on the right) appeared among the announcements in the bulletin the following week...
In my 40 years of attending PLMC, I have never seen such an announcement before, so go figure.
And the irony is that I have filmed in church so many times before, and the links to these numerous videos are proof of that:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93rD_vUGZZ4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Khoh6LaPjpY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDqtsMlHneY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=epEIpt9t0UA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1TeE14W91g
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4bQVMc4iGPk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ji7kvCGnkU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zbve68LrkuA
Well, censorship is in action again, so please accept my apologies for not being able to show you how much God has anointed him. Nonetheless, since PLMC welcomes visitors to our church, do drop by the next time he preaches (which is on 31 August, by the way) and see this for yourself.
And perish the thought, but I do not think for a moment that between now and then, there would be a ridiculous announcement saying "No members from New Creation Church are allowed to attend this service without the written permission of the Pastor's Office". But if something along those lines should really appear, then I will really take my hat off and salute that person for having more tenacity that Jacob did when he wrestled with the angel :-)
3 comments:
Hi Mal,
To be fair to PLMC, i think it is within its rights that the church or any organisation disallows any photography or video filming without express permission.
Before the service starts, NCC also displays a similar notice disallowing any unauthorised recording of the service. I think this is fair as any thing said during the service is meant for the consumption of only those who made the effort to attend the service.
If any part of the service is to be made available for public consumption, then the church leadership should be the one doing it as they are responsible for any consequences adverse or otherwise that may result from it.
While the timing of PLMC's announcement seems to be a reaction to your express desire to film Ps Reuben in action, i think that PLMC is doing the prudent thing here to protect the church.
Mal, I understand and appreciate your eagerness to share Ps Reuben but rather than you doing the filming, maybe you (yourself or through other PLMC members)could suggest that PLMC also start a video ministry to bless its own congregation as well as others too.
Patience bro, God has His timing ... go with His flow :-)
Shalom
Thanks Stan.
It only goes to show however that my blog is being monitored by the "powers-that-be" :-)
Speaking of which, I have not heard from "anon" for a long-time. Has he extended his fast?
Lol about Anon. I pray that God's grace has been planted in his heart after all the seeds sown in his direction. Let us continue keeping him in our prayer and covering him with love despite his comments. May God make this plant grow.
I agree with Stanley's comments and I think that is a great suggestion to put it forth to PLMC to start a video ministry. =D I know it is hard for you to put that suggestion forward, but perhaps someone who is still favoured by the PLMC leaders, and who has grace firmly rooted in his heart already, could try to convince them?
Let us continue to pray for PLMC and Pastor Reuben that he will, by the grace of our LORD Jesus Christ, bring the PLMC-ers to the place Christ has prepared for them to be blessed.
Nothing is impossible and what we can do is to PUSH (pray until something happens). Amen?
At least we can take heart that Ps Reuben's heart is for the grace message and that he is opening them up to see His grace more and more with each sermon.
Like Stanley says - in His time. Daddy's timing is perfectly perfect. Amen?
To God be all the glory!
Shalom,
Geri
Post a Comment