333: Another Milestone

Sunday, 9th November 2008

2 weeks ago, I was lamenting, inter alia, about how a number of churchmates have either removed me as a Facebook friend, or refused to accept my Facebook friend request.

I really do not blame them, because they are typical Methodists who prefer to avoid the current controversy that is surrounding the grace gospel and Jesus' finished work on the cross.

In fact, as recent as 3 years ago, I would have done the same thing to a fellow church member if he had started to "become weird", going off on a tangent to "traditional" Methodist beliefs and labelled him a "heretic" or worse yet, an "apostate" :-D

Anyway, in spite of the above, God has continued to increase the circle of influence He has placed around me. In the last 2 weeks alone, He has given me another staggering 48 Facebook friends, bringing the total to three hundred and thirty-three!

I thank the LORD for yet another milestone reached, and this number 333 brings to mind another of His precious promises in the Scriptures, namely Jer 33:3
'Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know.'

Hallelujah!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger