Dearest subscribers
Here are the 5 multiple-choice questions, the answers to which can be found on ROOTSS.
Please send your answers to mloh77@yahoo.com.sg
The first 25 all-correct entries received (from subscribers located in Singapore) will win a copy a HBI. Be blessed!
(1) What was the first thing I said to the girl who would eventually become my wife?
a. "Flesh of my flesh, and bone of my bones!"
b. "Are you in my class?"
c.
http://rootss.blogspot.com/2007/01/coincidence-hardly-it-is-case-of-qarah.html
(2) How did I first get to know about the grace gospel?
a. Through a colleague
b. Through a relative
c. Through a churchmate
http://rootss.blogspot.com/2008/03/anointed-sermons-on-demand.html
(3) What is my all-time favourite verse?
a. Rom 4:17
b. Ps 127:1
c. 2 Cor 1:20
http://rootss.blogspot.com/2008/07/decorations-in-my-room.html
(4) I have a collection of Christian t-shirts. Which one is printed on both the front and back?
a. The Divine God
b. Get Connected
c. Pull and Push
http://rootss.blogspot.com/2007/01/tshirts-with-christian-messages-and.html
(5) I went to watch a soccer game in March 2007. Who was playing?
a. Arsenal and Spurs
b. Aston Villa and Liverpool
c. Manchester United and Chelsea
http://rootss.blogspot.com/2007/03/pilgrimage.html
5 comments:
Hi Malcolm,
I shall not take part as you have already given me a copy.
It was the first thing I requested from you when I discovered your blog in late May.
Any way, still went through the quiz questions for fun!!
Have a blessed time giving this Christmas!
Shalom!
Hi Joo
Thanks for giving others a chance to win the HBI.
Are you going for the church camp next year? Jeffrey's senior pastor Edmund Chan is the keynote speaker. Jeff's says that his doctrines are a "mixture" but the 2nd and 3rd pastors in CEFC have caught the grace message liao.
I was telling my wife that we should sign up, and "believe and speak" that between now and next June, Edmund will catch the grace message.
Wouldn't it be fun if Edmund suddenly shares about the super-abundance of God's grace and the completeness of Christ's finished work during the camp? I can just imagine what the faces of Peter and Kay Leong will look like when that happens :-D
Let's pray in faith and in agreement for a gospel revolution in PLMC!!! Amen?
Hi Malcolm,
Not sure about going for the church camp yet.
My niece has decided to settle down at CEFC about a month ago.She seems happy there after scouting around for a home church.
Feel that the gospel revolution is about to take place in PLMC, more so in our celebration service! We have been singing that great song, 'This Kingdom' quite frequently in recent weeks during celebration service.
The song is one of my favourite as it conveys the message of God's grace and the completeness of Christ's finished work!
The lyrics to the song,
This Kingdom
Jesus, God's righteousness revealed,
The Son of Man, the Son of God,
His Kingdom come.
Jesus, redemption's sacrifice,
Now glorified, now justified
His Kingdom come.
And this Kingdom will know no end,
And it's glory shall know no bounds.
For the majesty and power
Of this Kingdom's King has come.
And this Kingdom's reign,
And this Kingdom's rule,
And this Kingdom's power and authority
Jesus, God's righteousness revealed.
Jesus, the expression of God's love,
The Grace of God, the Word of God, revealed to us.
Jesus, God's holiness displayed,
Now glorified, now justified, His Kingdom come.
And this Kingdom will know no end,
And it's glory shall know no bounds.
For the majesty and power
Of this Kingdom's King has come.
And this Kingdom's reign,
And this Kingdom's rule,
And this Kingdom's power and authority
Jesus, God's righteousness revealed.
( Repeat Chorus)
Jesus, God's righteousness revealed.
Jesus, God's righteousness revealed.
Hi Joo,
Looking forward to meeting your neice.When you free ?
Hi Jeffrey,
I promised my niece that I will visit CEFC but will have to wait till January.
Will let you know when I finalise the date with her.
Shalom!
Post a Comment