Office Decor

Sunday, 13th July 2008

Time for another light-hearted post before I resume the serious ones...

One particular morning, I was carrying a plastic bag to work, and my CFO asked me what was in the bag.

I told him that since I spend more than a third of each weekday at work, I thought it would be good to get my room decorated.

Here are some of the stuff that I surround myself with :-)

On one of the shelves are the bear and card were given to me by my daughter and son respectively for Fathers' Day this year.

I am a big fan of Aston Villa, hence have their fixtures for the upcoming season displayed on the wall on the right.

My boy never fails to make me laugh, hence I have a poster with photos of him clowning around just next to my room door.

Next to the printer is a plaque that was meant for my 15th wedding anniverary containing a photo taken in November 1992.


In front of it is another wooden ornament with my name and my favourite verse (2 Cor 1:20) written below it.

These become conversational pieces when colleagues come into my room for a chat.

And as colleagues begin to warm up to me, the Holy Spirit will give opportunity for the grace gospel to be shared, and I have some great Ps Prince sermons handy in one of the drawers :-)

2 comments:

As The Deer said...

Aiya I work from home so I dun have a cubicle to decorate haha but you should see my fridge! =D

It is great that you bring a slice of home to where you are. The photos of your son are so funny as are the captions!! =D I love the card too... so sweet.

May your office be blessed and may you be highly favoured and positioned for greater blessings!

God bless!
Geri
http://weebears.blogspot.com

Malcolm Loh said...

Thanks Geri

I recently anointed my room with the anointing oil, and already God has granted me great favour with my colleagues.

I have never looked forward so much to going to work each day, knowing how blessed it is going to be.

Powered By Blogger