Saturday, January 16, 2010

Sowing the Firstfruits of a Bumper Crop Back into Fertile Soil

Saturday, 16th January 2010

I really want to testify to the Lord's goodness in the dektos year of 2009.

He has really prospered my career exceedingly abundantly over and above what I could ever ask or imagine.

In a year where many in the world had their pay cut or even lost their jobs, God actually increased my annual package significantly, allowing me to tithe up to 3 times what I was previously able to.

And just this week, I got the biggest bumper crop ever (even better than 2006, 2007 or 2008).

The first thing I did was to write out a cheque of $5,555.55 (5 being the number of grace) as a firstfruits offering of this harvest.    I also dated the cheque on the 15th, (which was deliberate since 15 is a mutiple of 5, the number of grace).

I then spent the next couple of days seeking the Lord as to what He wanted me to do with the firstfruits of this harvest.

Well, through a series of seemingly-random events, He showed me very very clearly which fertile soil to sow into (which I am currently not at liberty to reveal publicly on this blog).

And with this, I am expecting an even more bountiful harvest in 2010, the year of restful increase and am looking forward to testifying on this blog in the not too distant future.  Amen?

God is indeed an awesome God! Hallelujah!

No comments: