Monday, March 31, 2008

Saying So Again

Monday, 31st March 2008

Tomorrow, I will be starting work at a Canadian company that is located in Raffles Place, and I am really excitedly looking forward to what God has in store for me there.

The job entails heavier responsibilities, so if I am unable to find the time to blog daily, please do excuse me. I will continue to share my reflections, however, as and when the Spirit leads.

As I reflect upon my time at Infineon, I thank the LORD for giving me 5 increments in my 3 years there, and for blessing me with the 2 biggest bonuses I have ever received in my entire career, in 2006 and 2007.

I am believing that God will continue to prosper me at my new workplace, so as to enable me to tithe even more, and to be an even greater blessing to others.

But most of all, I remember Infineon with fondness because that was when I was first exposed to the grace message. I would like to put on record my heartfelt gratitude to God for arranging Mr Victor Poh to be that colleague of mine, who boldly stepped out in faith to leave his pastor's anointed sermons in the office for others to borrow and be ministered to. May God continue to prosper his pastor and the flock of 19,000 who worship at the Rock.

That journey of discovery began in August 2005, and what a wonderful journey it has been -- of learning more and more about our Lord Jesus, and what He has already accomplished for us by His finished work on the cross. Our part is to believe that the blessings are ours and to receive them by faith.

I want to also thank all of you also for coming alongside on this journey with me. May God continue to bless all of you exceeding abundantly above all you can ask or think.

Let the redeemed of the Lord say so, and so I say so again.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bro...besides financial blessings, what has grace message helped you in overcoming sin that law-base message has failed you ? Any practical insight ? God bless.

Malcolm Loh said...

The law says, "Go and sin no more, then I will not condemn you".

Grace says, "I do not condemn you, to enable you to go and sin no more."

Yes, we may blow it every now and then, but when we realise we are the righteousness of God in Christ, it enables us to pick ourselves up and continue to live the victorious and abundant life.

Anonymous said...

If you are looking for practical things read Malcolm's blog - and you will see his marriage has greatly improved as well as other relationships - he has grown in humility and grace towards others.

Anonymous said...

Praise the Lord for His grace that truely enriches our bro's inner life. Isn't it more precious than silver and gold ? Today, 1 ounch of gold is worth around US$1,000. But in heavens, we'll walk on the path of gold. As one says, don't bring bricks to heavens.... :)