Friday, December 21, 2007

Another Accolade

Friday, 21st December 2007

Back on 4 Feb 07, ROOTSS was given the Best Christian Blog of the Week Award. It came at a most appropriate moment in time because that very morning, I had broken down and cried bitterly in church during Holy Communion, because relationships that had taken much time to build up had started to become strained. The Award was the Lord's way of telling me, "Son, this is the cost of discipleship. Take heart, and continue to blog about what I'm doing in your life."

Well, many other events have taken place since then, which I will not go into detail anymore lest people accuse me of sounding like a broken record :-)

Recently, I have been standing at another crossroad of my spiritual journey because I sense a greater animosity and resistence to the grace message here in my church.

And I give praise and thanks to God again, because in His great mercy and grace, He has meet me once again at my point of need.

I was checking out the Sitemeter statistics, and discovered via a link that ROOTSS has just been given the Best Christian Blog of the Year 2007 Award! It is a great honour and privilege to be accorded this accolade.

Thank you dearest Lord Jesus for this. I will continue to declare the mighty works You are doing in my life!

No comments: