Two days ago, I went to The Concourse.

Actually, I go to The Concourse twice every day from Mondays to Fridays to fetch my wife to and from work (because her office is there), but I digress...
I was there 2 days ago to buy a Christmas tree.
The shop that sells fibre optic trees had sold its 3-footers to 6-footers out; all that were left were the 7-footers.
Also, they do not provide delivery service, so I had to pay cash and carry it all the way to my car.
If you were to look at the tree without the lights on, it looks extremely plain and ordinary.
But once the electricity is switched on, it becomes transformed into a most beautiful and awesome sight to behold.
A deeper spiritual truth can be drawn from the above.
We may appear ordinary to others, but because Jesus Christ is in us, we can be transformed into a thing of beauty for the LORD.
That is why Paul says in 2 Cor 4:7 "But we have this treasure in jars of clay to show that this all-surpassing power is from God and not from us."
Let us continue to abide in Him, and He in us, so that we can bear much fruit. Amen?
No comments:
Post a Comment