Thursday, 27th September 2007
I was checking out the blog of my previous pastor recently and noticed that he has just migrated it to Wordpress. I saw an entry he wrote about Appetite.
When I read it, the LORD immediately brought to mind the scene that beheld me on 5 August 2007, where people were willing to queue-up for hours because of their hunger and thirst for God's Word.
I left comments on his blog, encouraging him and the readers of his blog to attend the midweek services on 26th and 27th Sep, so that they could see for themselves the amazing phenomenon and be likewise inspired.
It's been several days since, but somehow, those comments of mine have still not seen the light of day. Maybe Wordpress has a feature that prevents "severely disturbing" content from being published :-)
Anyway, a couple of churchmates of mine went for the midweek service on 13th Sep and we now all have a common faith picture to bring back to PLMC. God has no favourites, so may He continue to add to that number, so that we see a mighty revival and awakening all across the island. Amen?

No comments:
Post a Comment