A couple of weeks ago, the LORD placed in my heart to set aside part of my year-end bonus towards blessing the ministry of Pastor Joseph Prince, as well as to those who hunger and thirst for the gospel of grace and finished work of the cross. So I decided to give away copies of Destined to Reign to the 1st 25 persons who emailed me requesting for it.
I have since received emails from these 25 recipients thanking the LORD for allowing me to invest this seed into their lives, and I know that God will cause a bountiful harvest to come forth. I look forward to receiving their testimonies, and with the necessary required permission, will publish them on this blog as a means to encourage and edify other readers.
Following the email I received from Rev Wee Boon Hup regarding Gal 6:6 "Let him who receives instruction in the Word [of God] share all good things with his teacher [contributing to his support]. AMP" (which I blogged about yesterday), the LORD has now placed in my heart to set aside a portion of my Annual Wage Supplement ("AWS") as well to carry out this ministry of His.

So I went to Tecman to buy another 25 copies of Destined to Reign :-)
If you want to be one of the 25 blessed winners, simply subscribe to the ROOTSS Mailing List by 31 August 2007.
A draw will be conducted some time in September 2007, so stay tuned!

No comments:
Post a Comment