Penetrating the World and the Marketplace

Thursday, 20th September 2007

I am about to complete sending out the final batch of Destined to Reign to those who have subscribed to the ROOTSS mailing list.

This time around, the books have been requested from folks in Singapore (of course), as well as to oversea countries such as USA, Australia, UK and notably Holland and Philippines.

In fact, 5 of the books are being sent to a town called Iloilo City, located southeast of Manila. It seems that Pastor Joshua of New Creation Church went to preach there sometime in October 2006, and as a result of that, a seed of awakening was sown amongst the people. There is now a strong hunger and thirst for the unadulterated gospel of grace and Christ's finished work...

... and I thank the LORD for the privilege of playing a part in this gospel revolution by blessing the folks over there with the books.

Even here in Singapore, Destined to Reign has reached tens of thousands of people. I was just informed that it is currently number 2 on the bestsellers list (the number 1 being Harry Porter's The Deathly Hallows).

In fact, just the other day, I played chaperone to my daugher and her 2 classmates. While they were watching the movie Hairspray at Golden Village Plaza Singapura, I took the opportunity to do a bit of window shopping in the shopping complex.

I happen to step into Times the Bookshop and was amazed to see an entire stand dedicated to Pastor Prince's books and CDs! And this is a secular bookstore, mind you! Even J K Rowling and Dan Brown did not have an entire stand dedicated to them.

I did not bring my camera with me, so please make do with this picture that I took with the 2MP camera of my Dopod C800 PDA phone.

I was having lunch with my churchmate Philip and he told me that he saw Pastor Prince's books in SKS Bookstore, which is owned by an Evangelical Free member, and does not usually carry Word of Faith books.

God's favour is indeed upon this anointed man of His.

Praise be to God that the grace message has penetrated not only the churches and church circles around the globe, but have now even extended into the secular marketplace!

May He continue to prosper the ministry of His anointed servants so that even more people will know what the true gospel of Jesus is...

...which is the very same gospel that the apostle Paul preached; and he even pronounced a double curse on anyone who preached any other gospel as recorded in Gal 1:8-9.

...which is the very same gospel that liberates us New Covenant believers to live the abundant and victorious life that Jesus came to give us.

Hallelujah!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi.

PP's books, CDs and DVDs are also found in a dedicated section in a well known bookstore in Marina Square. Praise the Lord for opening doors to allow more people be reached on this New Covenent message!

Anonymous said...

Dear Malcolm:

Praise Jesus. I can see you are making use of the internet to spread the good news, the gospel of undeserved grace. The lord bless you in your endeavour, keep you, and may his face always shine on you. Be blessed with ideas on how to publicise your blog and the 'destined to reign' books. I also have a link to 'destined to reign' on my site. Stay under the shadow of his wings always (Psalm 91)

regards,
Philip Chan

Powered By Blogger