Since Christmas is drawing near, I thought I should have some light-hearted topics as well, rather than the heavy doctrinal posts of late.
And today, I shall talk about western food located in the heartlands, which was featured in the local newspapers a couple of months back.

One of them is called Botak Jones, which I first heard about via radio advertisements on the station Power 98FM.They recently opened an outlet at Block 970A Toa Payoh North (next to SPH's News Centre), which is about a 10-minute drive from my home.
Pictured on the right is their signature meal, the Botak Cheese Burger, which has 2 patties and chilli fries.

Another one is known as Crazy Ang Mo, located at Block 279 of Bishan Street 24. This one is run by an Australian (hence the kangaroo on the logo) and he has even invested in a PA and queueing system to manage the orders.Their signature meal is the Crazy Burger with Everything on the Side, which is pictured on the right.
If you happen to be in the vicinity, do drop in and give them a try.
2 comments:
Tried the Crazy Ang Mo. Not as good as the newspapers make it out to be.
Hi Mike
Yup, my sentiments exactly.
I've only eaten at Crazy Ang Mo once, but I've frequented Botak Jones more than 20 times already :-)
Post a Comment