Wednesday, 18th April 2007
Two days ago, I blogged about my "trophy daughter".
Today, I will blog about my "shining son". His personality is different from my daughter, but he brings my wife and I equal joy.
I refer to him as "shining" because he has appeared on TV on 4 separate occasions -- once on ChannelNewsAsia, once on StarSports and twice on ESPN.
His TV appearances have been uploaded onto YouTube and you can enjoy watching them here:
The Singapore I Want
(Mark appears on 7 seconds and 1 minute)
Mark Stumps the Mase
(Mark asks the Paul Masefield, one of the presenters of Football Extra a tough question to try to stump him, hence "Stump the Mase")
Mark on Football Crazy (Part 1)
(Mark is sitting between the two main presenters, Andy Panders and Jamie Yeo, and shares the spotlight with them.)
Mark on Football Crazy (Part 2)
Here is another except of that same episode)
That's our shining son :-)

No comments:
Post a Comment