Blessed Back Log

Friday, 27th April 2007

How many of us dread backlogs?

I know I do.

I experienced that recently with my blog when I was like 5 days behind, because it was a busy period at work for me.

Also with the accounts of my church, of which I am the Treasurer.

Well, I thank the LORD for the holidays in between so that we can take a break and catch up on the backlog.

Praise God that the church accounts are now up-to-date. And so is my blog :-)

Which brings me to the title of today's blog. Can backlogs be a blessing?

Well, there is one that is one.

I happened to check out New Creation Church's website and found out that the 2002 sermons have now been made available in MP3 format!

When I "tithed" my bonus to buy JPM's entire catalog, it was sermons starting from 2003 onwards only. Now the BACK cataLOG of sermons can be downloaded directly from their website.

And that is exactly what I did yesterday.

What a blessed backlog. Amen?

If anyone of you would like to borrow from this catalog, please let me know.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger