Up to Speed and Renewed in Strength

Sunday, 1st April 2007

I have been relatively busy the past week. This is because it is my company's half-year closing. (Our financial year-end is September, so in March, we have to report our results for the first 6 months from October 2006 to March 2007).

In fact, I even asked for permission to be excused from the LCEC meeting last Monday.

This evening, I discovered I had also fallen behind in my blog entries. By 3 days in fact.

As I will be relatively busy again when the week starts, I thought I had better use what's left of the weekend to "catch up" on the entries.

I thank the LORD for giving me the inspiration and for renewing my strength. In Isa 40:31, He tells us that they that wait upon the LORD will renew their strength like the eagle.

That's how I'm feeling right now. Hallelujah!

With this entry, the blog is "up to speed"again, so to speak.

Some well-meaning friends have advised me that I need not be pressurised to maintain an average of one blog entry per day. Let's see how the LORD leads then...

This week, I will be blogging about righteousness, starting with a discussion on sanitary napkins (yep, you read it correctly). Do you know that this was mentioned in the Holy Scriptures? Shudder!

And that's no April Fools' joke.

Stay tuned then.

God bless
Malcolm

No comments:

Powered By Blogger