Anointed Messages on Demand

Thursday, 13th September 2007

On 22 Aug 07, I blogged about an application that I discovered on my daughter's blog called Imeem.

Imeem actually enables the streaming of both video and audio.

I have now made available a playlist entitled Most Anointed Messages - The Best of the Best, which are what I consider to be the best sermons by Pastor Joseph Prince.

For a start, I have uploaded my 3 favourite sermons, namely
1. Yes and Amen
2. Shepherd and Sheep
3. One Thing

I have blogged about why these are my favourites here.

The messages are based on familiar passages of Scripture. Yet Pastor Prince brings out nuggets of truth that can be applied to our practical daily living immediately.

If this causes any copyright issues, please do let me know. I am willing to pay S$8 for every time that a sermon on this playlist is being played.

UPDATE:

I have received an email from a someone who works in Joseph Prince Ministries that this causes copyright concerns, and regret that I have to remove this particular playlist from my blog. They have plans to put up official podcasts of sermons, so do stay tuned :-)

There are however no copyright issues with sermons from my pastor Pastor Reuben Ng, so those will still be made available here.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Mal,
My 3 favourite sermons are:

1. The Significance of The Cross(28/12/03 - CD)
- This sermon explains why Jesus must die on the cross; not by stoning or whipping or any other way. I asked many Christians this question but discovered that, just like me before listening to this sermon, they did not know the answer despite being Christians for years.

2. Understanding the Major Covenants in the Bible (30/10/03 - CD, DVD)
- This sermon explains the difference between the old and new covenant.
Many Christians, pastors even, don't know what the covenants are all about and therefore mix law and grace in their Christian lives and preaching.

3. Health and Wholeness through the Holy Communion (7/4/02 - MP3, VCD, book)
- This sermon explains the difference between and significance of the bread and cup; it also explains why we can eat the bread and drink the cup without fear of condemnation because of sin in our lives. I (as well as many other Christians, I think) had been taking the Holy Communion for years as a ritual without really knowing its meaning until I learned the truth from this sermon.

I encourage fellow Christians to listen to the above sermons as they lay a strong foundation for the basis of our Christian walk. I regularly give away the 1st 2 sermons to customers who are interested after overhearing Pastor Prince's sermons playing at my stall.

Shalom,
Stanley

Malcolm Loh said...

Hi Stan

Thanks for your recommendations. I will upload them for readers' listening pleasure.

I must make the effort to visit your stall one day :-)

Malcolm Loh said...

OK Stan, your fave sermons are on the playlist now.

Powered By Blogger