Monday, 10th September 2007
Several of you guys out there have warned me about over-emphasing the teachings of Pastor Joseph Prince, making it appear as though the messenger is being exalted above the Message.
Thank you for the timely reminder, and also for recommending other anointed ministers of the gospel of grace, which include:
From USA:
Andrew Wommack (Charis Bible College)
Steve McVey (GraceWalk Ministries)
From Canada:
Peter Youngren (Celebration Churches in Niagara, Hamilton and Toronto)
From Norway:
Aage Aleskjaer (Oslo Kristne Senter)
From Australia:
Peter Wade (Positive Word Ministry)
Then, there is another group of guys out there based outside of Singapore who have requested me to email you my collection of JPM MP3 sermons. As much as I would like to, I believe there could be copyright issues involved, so let me explore whether there is a means of streaming the audio across.
Meanwhile, those who hunger and thirst for God's unadulterated Word but have budgetary constraints will be pleased to know that grace teachings have been made available at no cost at the websites mentioned above.
Praise God that He has raised anointed grace preachers all around the globe during these endtimes, so that this generation of ours can enter and remain in His rest. Amen?

7 comments:
Malcolm,
I am a subscriber to your mailing list. My name is Gene Michelsen. I wanted to thank you for posting this blog and letting people know that grace is being spoken in many places now. I am a student now at Andrew Wommack's Charis Bible College and I and some other CBC alumni have a bible study once a week. We listen and watch Pastor Joseph as well as Pastor Peter Youngren and many others teaching the grace message. It is good to hear from different ministers and a main point that was just made to us, the student body today during one of our classes taught by Andrew. In our school alone there are various teachers and ministers who come to speak to us and help us see the word from many different persons and personalities. Always refreshing and every amazing to us all.
I wanted to thank you for this blog that I discovered while doing a search for anything having to do with your pastor. I am just now being blessed by his new book, Destine to Rein. Thank you for sharing this message with us. We in the US appreciate you all in Singapore and welcome the grace you have extended to us in speaking the word.
Please come by my own website and share with me the wonderful things God has done in my own life and the lives of others around me. God is so good to us!
www.myspace.com/genewm
I invite you to read the story God has written of my life in the blog titled: Remembering
Blessings to you, your family, your church and all who read this,
Gene
Hi Gene
Just read your testimony and it speaks of how great our God is. Thanks for sharing.
Wanted to leave a comment on your blog but seems like it is restricted to MySpace users?
What is so amazing is that even during the times when we have not been faithful, He remains faithful because that is His very nature.
I am very encouraged that God has raised Andrew Wommack to be His anointed messager in USA during these endtimes. The gospel revolution is truly taking the world by storm, and it is a real privilege to be a part of it.
Continue to blog for Jesus!
Shalom
Malcolm
Hi,
I have also been searching online for other Grace Preachers and came across Rob Rufus from Honk Kong.
http://www.citychurchinternational.net
http://robrufus.blogspot.com/
You can tell that he also listens alot to Pastor Prince.
Mike
I also was going to recommend Rob Rufus, but for the record he was preaching grace before he heard of Joseph Prince, but now recommends Joseph Prince (how could you not recommend him haha he's great too). Also check out Bertie Brits, a recent discovery for us www.dynamicministries.com I think. Can't wait to read more of your blog!
I am actually in Rob Rufus' church here in Hong Kong, called City Church International. Rob's message of grace has completely transformed my life.
For some really amazing teachings on grace, I would recommend you download most of the 2007 sermons on the website.
Wooohooooo!!!!! Glooorryyyyyyyy!!!
Andre van der Merwe
Thank you so much for introducing me to Peter Wade! I am getting free, free, free......
Larkin
hi, what are the other churches in singapore is teaching/preaching the gospel beside NCC ?
thank you so much.
Post a Comment