
3 weeks ago, I blogged about one of the items being displayed in my room being a card that this chap called Desmond Cai (who was a temp staff in my deparment from May to September 2008) gave me before he left to take up a permanent job elsewhere as an engineer.
What he wrote in that card is a wonderful testimony to how the Lord had miraculously transformed my department from one previously filled with negativity to what it is today.
Here are the contents of that card for your reading pleasure.
I give all glory to our Lord Jesus Christ, because I know that in and of myself, I am nothing but His instrument.
Other colleagues have also lavished accolades when they see what has happened, but again, the One who deserves all the praise is Jesus. Thank you Lord for your unmerited, undeserved favour :-D
Just the other day, my secretary's ex-colleague saw her photos on Facebook and remarked that she could see that our department is very closely-knit.

Here's the most recent photo that we took to celebrate Chinese New Year.
Let me take this opportunity to wish all you readers a most happy and prosperous Lunar New Year 2009!
After all, this is going to be an acceptable year of the Lord where His free favours profusely abound. Amen?
2 comments:
Lol.. i was wondering how come I'm seeing posts from the future.. im reading this on a friday... but it says it was posted on a sunday.. O.o hahaha...
Yep, this is what I call a "forward-log" as opposed to a "backlog".
It happens when there are more blog entries than there are days...
Post a Comment