Wednesday, 7th January 2009
Wow, did not plan to do so but looks like I have actually been blogging on a daily basis so far this year :-)
Yesterday, I reproduced an article about "salvation made easy" that the senior pastor of my church wrote and which was published in the latest copy of our church's quarterly newsletter.
I was planning to compose a point-by-point response to his article, but already, others in blogosphere have started doing so.
One such post which I came across is by Yi Wei, that dear sister who has been on a similar spiritual journey as me. Having been from a performance-based church previously, she has now settled down in NewCre.
Anyway, her post entitled "Law-Keeping Made Easy? 10 out of 613" is very inspiring and well-written, and betrays the fact that she is "only" a teenager currently studying in SMU. In fact, I daresay that her spiritual maturity far exceeds even those who have been through formal bible school and/or pastoring relatively-large denominitional churches. Indeed, like what Paul says in 1 Cor 1:27, God uses foolish things to shame the wise (no offense meant to Yi Wei, but I think you get my drift).
So keep those responses coming, ya?
Those of you who support Rev Peter Koh's point of view are most welcome to do so as well, so that we can all learn on this journey together.
I will publish all responses in their full content, I promise, because I believe God, in His sovereignty, will use this series of discussions to reveal what the truth is.

No comments:
Post a Comment