This is the 5th time I am thanking God for the Internet, hence T.G.I.F. 5.
You can read about the earlier 4 occasions here
T.G.F.I.
T.G.F.I. 2
T.G.F.I. 3
T.G.F.I. 4
And five is the number of grace, so read on...
Back in Feb 2007, when I first compiled a list of Joseph Prince Ministries anointed materials and offered it for others to borrow (that offer still stands, by the way), I had made the list available using a software called MediaMax. Well, two weeks ago when I wanted to upload the antinomian article that the senior pastor of my church had "written", I discovered to my surprise that MediaMax was no more.
I did a Google search and chanced upon another website known as Box.net which offers 1GB free of online file storage space, and have started using this instead. The Heartbeat write-ups on Rev Peter Koh, Rev Barnabas Chong and Ps Reuben Ng as well as the Being and Beginnings Legacy of Faith story have been uploaded and made available courtesy of this software.
Another software that I have been using is called Imeem. This software allows one to upload media files such as audios, pictures and videos. The audios and videos will then be streamed across. There however seems to be some bugs with it, and I have received feedback from the likes of Joo and Geri that some of the sermons of Ps Reuben which were uploaded there get cut off prematurely.

Well, it suddenly dawned upon me that Box.net can also be used to store mp3 audio files! And hence, I have now migrated those anointed sermons there as well.
Speaking of which, here are my 5 personal, highly-recommended favourites:
01 I Shouldn't Be Here (11 Aug 07 TNG)
This was his very first sermon in PLMC, when he shared about his calling and his very touching testimony about how he nearly took his own life. This caused me to sob like a baby. I blogged about that here.
14 I Believe in the Coming of God's Realm & Reign in the World (24 Feb 08 11.15)
This is the first time I remember a Methodist pastor daring to preach on the book of Leviticus! He spoke about the Holidays of God and I blogged about it here.
24 Gospel v a Different Gospel (6 Jul 08 TNG)
Hear how Ps Reuben interprets Galatians 1.
R-a-d-i-c-a-l :-D
34 Why Tongues? (30 Nov 08 TNG)
Ps Reuben explains how tongues is a means of giving the New Covenant believer rest. Joo, you may want to take note that this was preached back in Nov 2008...
35 His Name Shall Be Called (7 Dec 08 11.15)
Ps Reuben explains why Jesus is known as "Everlasting Father" and introduced those 2 new words "un-fathered" and "un-childed". I blogged about that here.
Thank God for the Internet!
Now that the sermons are on Box.net, the Anointed Sermons website will be revamped and relaunched accordingly, so stay tuned...
Meanwhile, feel free to download his entire sermon collection.
No comments:
Post a Comment