A week ago, I mentioned that I will be making available a document containing Stanley's point-by-point rebuttal of the article "written" by Rev Peter Koh, the senior pastor of Paya Lebar Methodist Church.
His conclusion is that he is a "Christ-centred antinomian" (against the law because of Christ) and after reading his well-written arguments, I would consider myself to be one too, which is definitely better than being a law-centered anti-Christ ;-)
Well, here it is, for your downloading pleasure, so that you can be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have (1 Pet 3:15).

Speaking of which, besides being firm advocates of the grace message and Christ-centered antinomians, Stan and I have one more thing in common: our blogs have won the Best Christian Blog of the Year award.
:-D
Praise God for His affirmation!

5 comments:
Hi Mal,
Thanks for the advertisement ;-) Free mango pudding the next time you come to the stall :-)
Dear Malcolm
I came across your unhappy episode with Rev Peter Koh @ Blogpastor.
I wish to share this which is from yesterday's (21 Jan 09) Upperroom devotional.
"Bear with one another and, if anyone has a complaint against another, forgive each other; just as the Lord has forgiven you, so you also must forgive."
-Colossians 3:13 (NRSV)
The rest can be found at :
http://www.upperroom.org/devotional/devo_printer.asp?devo_date=1/21/2009
Congrats bros.
Is there an award for best lurker ? Ha ha.
Hi Anon
Thanks for your concern, but I have nothing against Rev Koh.
If anything, I feel compassionate for him because he insists on keeping the Law, and as a result will find himself only getting more and more frustrated when he cannot measure up.
Hi Malcom,
Do give Rev Koh, the space and the grace of God, and let the matter rest for a period.
The first time I heard of Pst Joseph Prince message in year 2000, I cried and was truly blessed. He really improved since 1995 when I first heard him at Raffles City.
God bless and take care
Gentle Lamb
Post a Comment