Today is the 2nd day of the workshop.
As I sit here listening to the various speakers, I notice that there are numerous stuff around me with the Infineon logo.- pen
- writing pad
- mints
- gummy bears
- chocolate

All these items have our company logo imprinted on them so as to create awareness of our brand.
As I look at them, it dawned upon me that brand awareness is equally applicable to the Christian.
Jesus said in John 13:34-35 “A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another as I have loved you. By this all men will know that you are my disciples, that you have love one for another”.
The logo is to the corporation as love is to the disciple.
When someone sees the Nike swoosh or the American Express centurion, a certain impression (ideally a positive one) is formed in that person’s mind.
As I look at them, it dawned upon me that brand awareness is equally applicable to the Christian.
Jesus said in John 13:34-35 “A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another as I have loved you. By this all men will know that you are my disciples, that you have love one for another”.
The logo is to the corporation as love is to the disciple.
When someone sees the Nike swoosh or the American Express centurion, a certain impression (ideally a positive one) is formed in that person’s mind.
Likewise, when someone sees the love that we have for our fellow brother- or sister-in-Christ, they should know straightaway (hopefully) that we are Christians.The chorus of the song "We are One in the Spirit" aptly says that "they will know we are Christians by our love".
We are one in the Spirit we are one in the Lord
We are one in the Spirit we
are one in the Lord
And we pray that all unity will one day be restored
And they’ll know we are Christians by our love, by our love
Yes they’ll
know we are Christians by our love.
Shalom
Malcolm
No comments:
Post a Comment