Saturday, March 17, 2007

Happy Birthday Sweetheart!

Saturday, 17th March 2007

Today is a special day because my darling daughter Rachel turns 11.

She celebrated it two days ago by inviting some close friends over for a quiet party followed by a sleepover.

She has come of age. For the last 10 years, the party's program was organised by us as her parents. This time around, our only involvement was to order pizzas from Pizza Hut and a cake from Bengawan Solo. We left the proceedings very much to her.

We thank our God for blessing us with her, and she has brought so much joy to us.

Happy Birthday Sweetheart!

I mentioned in an earlier blog entry that she was recently made captain of her school's table tennis junior team, and how I thought it would be good to bless the team with a tshirt. The competition starts on 22 March, and I went to pick up the tshirts printed at Spectrum this afternoon.

The prints on the tshirts need to be ironed to preserve their colours, so I made an "instructional" video (which she filmed) and uploaded it to YouTube.



Oh ya. I'll be catching the flight to Frankfurt enroute to Birmingham in another 3 hours. Will update my blog upon my arrival there.

Till then, ta ta for now and God bless!

Shalom
Malcolm

No comments: