As I come to the end of yet another week, and reflect upon the events that have taken place over the past week, I really want to thank God for His protection and providence.
This was the first time I was travelling on my own for a non-business / business trip.
I remember when I went to Shanghai 2 years ago and Bangkok 3 years ago on business trips.
When taking the transport from the airport to the hotel, there were moments when fear gripped my heart because you read stories about bad taxi drivers, etc. The taxi driver who drove me from Shanghai to Suzhou was driving at more than 120 km/h and I remember whispering a prayer under my breath during those times.

Yet this time around, I was never fearful even though it was my first time in Birmingham and Munich.
Somehow, I could sense the LORD's presence throughout each step of the journey, and remembered to give thanks to Him upon safely reaching each and every destination (ie. Frankfurt Airport, Birmingham Airport, Conference Aston, Villa Park during the 1st three days...

...and then Munich Airport, NH Unterhaching, Infineon Headquarters and Maximilian Bad Griesbach during the next 3 days).
Every single destination was a new experience for me, and yet somehow, it was like his angels had already gone ahead of me to clear the place of any danger.
In particular, He provided an English-speaking gentleman to select the correct fare for the trip from Munich Airport to Unterhaching station.
Just like the 4-day trip to Seoul last November, I thank God for this wonderful experience. These are moments (especially the first 3 days) I will treasure for the rest of my life.
OK, it's back to the "grind" tomorrow...
Ta for now.
Shalom
Malcolm
No comments:
Post a Comment