The month of August 2007 has been a tremendously memorable one. Much more has happened in that 1 single month than the past 2 years put together.
It started off rather uneventfully actually. The 1st 3 days went by without anything major, but 4 August was the "day of reckoning" so to speak.
That was the day I was relieved of my leadership positions as cell leader and treasurer of my church, which I blogged about here. To be fair to my pastor-in-charge, he had sounded me out as early as January 2007 that he would take the appropriate action if I continued to propagate grace teachings.
However, having sought the LORD, I felt the peace that I should not compromise my beliefs, and just like Daniel who refused to bow to the king, I was prepared to be thrown into the lions' den, as it were :-)
Well, it's been a month already, but I am not only very much alive, I am kicking even more fervently!

Not only has the LORD protected me from being devoured by the lions (of bitterness, regret, etc.), He has caused many good things to come about from something bad. And I want to give thanks to the LORD because He makes all things work for the good of those who love Him, and makes everything beautiful in His time!
For a start, the visit to ROOTSS increased fivefold. While it used to average about 300 to 400 each month, it reached 1,931 in the month of August. And I am humbled that He considers me worthy to be His instrument to bring good news of what He has done in my life.
Secondly, I have begun to realise that there are many other PLMC members (including leaders) that embrace grace teachings, but have to do so discreetly lest they get picked up on the "radar" as well.
Thirdly, it has heightened the awareness of the gospel of grace and finished work of Jesus on the cross. What PLMC sorely needs is a spiritual awakening, not a spiritual cleansing. We should not be barking up the wrong tree.
Fourthly, colleagues, friends and churchmates have begun to ask me why I was willing to give up my "titles" as cell leader and honorary treasurer, and this gives me the opportunity to share with them what the LORD has done in my life ever since I started listening to grace teachings.

They now have the opportunity to go and listen to Pastor Prince on 12th, 13th, 26th or 27th September, and then decide for themselves whether what is being preached is truth or heresy.
Fifthly, complete strangers from NCC have sent me emails to share their own spiritual awakening journey, and it is obvious that the LORD is doing a mighty work in these last days. I have published a couple of testimonies on my blog, which you can read about here.
Sixthly, I have discovered that God has raised several grace preachers throughout the globe - including Canada, USA, Australia and Norway. I have blogged about this here. This wave of awakening is taking the world by storm, and when God opens a door, no one can shut it.
Seventhly, I sense the hunger and thirst out there for the unadulterated word, and thank God for giving me the privilege to bless these dear brothers and sisters in Christ with a copy of Destined to Reign.
Eighthly, doors have been opened for me to meet up with godly couples such as Joshua and Florence Lye, and also one of the pastors from one of the mega-churches in Singapore. When they shared their spiritual journey, it again confirms that God is moving in this direction.
Ninthly, the LORD has been showing me that I need to submit to those whom He has placed in authority above me. In so doing, His favour will flow. I blogged about that here.
And last but not least, the LORD allowed my entire family to worship at NCC on 26 Aug to have an encounter with the Third Person, so as to bring back to PLMC a faith picture of revival. I blogged about that here.
These are exciting times. Everyday when I wake up, I look forward eagerly and expectantly to what the LORD has in store for me. Praise be to Him!

3 comments:
Hey, you are fast on the upcoming Midweek Services... it was only announced yesterday afternoon to the public!
So, you coming yourself or not?? Would like to welcome you...
Yep. I am planning to attend on 12th and 26th, with a couple of churchmates who are keen to hear for themselves.
Will confirm nearer the dates :-)
Ok, then. See you when I see you in NCC...
Stay Blessed!
Post a Comment