In spite of the detractors and naysayers about New Creation Church and the grace message they preach, God is the one that vindicates.
God has so prospered and blessed their ministry that the congregation has now surpassed 16,000. The book Destined to Reign has sold in the tens of thousands, and is 2nd only to Harry Porter in the bestsellers' list.
God has also caused Pastor Prince to find favour with Brian Houston, the senior pastor of Hillsong Church. (Hillsong is the church that gave us famous worship songs such as Shout to the Lord and Power of Your Love).
He had been invited to speak at their headquarters in Sydney on 2 previous occasions, and was a speaker at the recent Hillsong Conference Europe, held in London from 10 to 13 October 2007.
He has also been invited by Rev Peter Youngren of Celebration Church (which is the fastest-growing church in Canada, with 3 congregations in Toronto, Hamilton and Niagara) to speak at their upcoming Growing in Grace Conference from 28 to 31 Oct 2007.
God's Spirit is moving mightily in these last days, and He will continue to expand the ministry of grace preachers, so that we, the Body of Christ, can claim back from the devil the inheritance that is rightly ours. Health and wealth are ours as heirs of God. Amen?

4 comments:
Amen!
Today, I met a customer who heard PP's sermon playing at my stall. He said,"You are from NCC? I've got a lot of friends who left that church and finally came back to a bible-believing church. PP is just showmanship."
I just smiled at him. He is my customer after all. But I find that it is useless to argue or debate with people about the grace message because most of these people simply have not listened to any of PP's messages at all. They usually base their belief on an interpretation of PP's sermon from a friend of a friend of a friend, or rumours of PP's personal life.
After I attended NCC, I also heard rumours about PP but I ignored them because I listen to the sermons and find the sermons life changing. A preacher who is not right with God will not be able to hear from God and deliver His messages.
Listen to the preacher preach. The Holy Spirit in you will tell you whether something is wrong with the preacher. Don't listen to rumours.
Amen Stanley. Tks for the timely reminder. Have been in NCC for so many years that recently my ears have became dulled and started wavering from the 'naysayers' that pastor warned about in the "Now is the time of Jubilee" sermon preached in last month's mid-week. But i'm glad it happened cos it gave me a deeper revelation of the grace message. :)
p/s: i realise this always happen whenever i dun hear enough of the sermons due to the cares of this world. As faith comes by hearing & hearing from the Word of God, the more we listen, even for awhile, faith gets deposited into the roots of our believes. so I really thank Malcolm for having this blog to uphold the easily-distracted- ppl like myself.
Hi Stan
I have also come across a couple of people who have moved in the other direction (ie from NCC to other churches), but they are few and far between. Maybe out of 100 you meet, 98 would have move *to* NCC and 2 would have moved *from* NCC.
When I asked these 2 gentlemen why they moved, they said it was because they did not agree with Prince's teachings about the 10 commandments and 1 Jn 1:9.
Well, I don't agree with what my senior pastor teaches about generational curses and losing one's salvation (and so do quite a number from my church).
If everyone in Singapore were to follow the footsteps of these 2 gentlemen and leave their churches because of disagreements with the pastors, then the numbers moving to NCC would be signficantly more.
Hi Angie
Thanks for your kind comments.
I suppose the reason why I treasure grace teachings so much is because of the many years of depravation.
I have been a Christian since 1978, but it was only in the past 2 to 3 years that I have been exposed to what the gospel really should be...
Post a Comment