I have blogged about my XT (Christian Tshirt) and XD (Christian decal) collection in earlier posts.

Today, I shall talk about my XM (Christian magnet) collection :-)
At home, there are a total of 18 magnets that are stuck on the mini-fridge in the kitchen.
The magnets contain inspirational messages such as "God Bless Our Home", "There is Hope with Jesus", The Lord's Prayer, amongst others.
They were all purchased from Daily Gifts, a Christian gift and book store located on the 3rd floor of Heartland Mall, which is near the Kovan MRT.
At the office, I have also displayed 6 cute little magnets that I bought from my church's giftshop a couple of years ago.My favourite Christian symbol is the fish. Hence 3 of them have this on them.
I have also hung at my workplace a decoration consisting of 9 felt-made "fruits".There is a carrot, mangosteen, strawberry, grapes, apple, watermelon, orange, pear and bananas. On each of them are macaroni letters spelling out the 9 Fruit of the Spirit.
Although this is not exactly made of magnets (and hence technically speaking, not part of the XM collection), I thought I should blog about it, as it was given by a pre-believing colleague of mine, who bought it at a halfway home for deliquent juveniles.

2 comments:
may i know how you come to ncc at the first place?
Hi Hendry
I got to know about NCC through an ex-colleague, who brought PP's sermons to the office for others to borrow and listen.
Post a Comment