Crossing Five Figures

Monday, 19th November 2007

When I logged on this morning, I realised that my blog had crossed the 10,000 figure in terms of visits.

The daily visits for the past month have also been sustainable, between 46 and 72. (Today's visits of 10 cannot be counted yet because it is still morning as I type this post).

I remember in the early part of this year where I had mass-mailed the subject titles of the entries each week. Back then, the average visits per day was about 15, and shoot up to about 30 when those mails were sent.

I suppose what God is teaching me here is that He is the One who will draw the visitors by prompting them to either check out this blog directly, or to perform search engine enquries that eventually direct them here.

By the way, I have finished reading "The Stranger on the Road to Emmaus", and will write a review about it in an upcoming post. Till then, have a blessed week ahead!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger