Further Additions to XT and XD Collection

Tuesday, 13th November 2007

In earlier posts, I have blogged about my Christian Tshirt ("XT") and Christian decal ("XD") collections.

Well, here are my most recent additions.

Additions to XT

Since the last time, I have added #33 to my collection as follows:

33. BOTUG (Oct 2007)
13th design to be printed at Spectrum

Three weeks back, I decided to shave off all my hair to make a bald statement. As it was the first time ever doing so, I felt it should be commemorated on a tshirt, so the design was sent to Choon Hong of Spectrum.

As I had never had anything printed in pink thus far, that colour became the natural and obvious choice.


Additions to XD

I was at SKS Books Warehouse recently, and picked up the following decals #20 to #23

20. Relieve Stress

This one has a picture of a really stressed-out looking cat. It reads Relieve Stress... take a prayer break.

We read in the gospels that every morning, Jesus would start off by spending quality time communing with the Father. That was how He got by each day stress-free.


21. Before and After

This one shows a sad. blue face and a happy, yellow face.

The sad face depicts "my life before Jesus", while the happy face depicts "my life after Jesus".

Jesus makes all the difference between someone who is downcast and someone who is joyful. Hence, it ends with a rhetorical "Any questions?"


22. Right Now, even Darwin is Convinced

Charles Darwin is the guy who founded the theory of evolution -- that man evolved from apes. When he first mooted that, it caused a big hoo-hah. Well not anymore, because the Bible has stood the test of time.

This decal shows the tombstone of Darwin. He lies dead, and his bones can be exhumed. Whereas Jesus is alive; He left behind an empty tomb.


23. Prayer Changes Stuff

Decals #23 and #24 had to be stuck diagonally...

This one show a figure of a man down on his knees in prayer, and refers to three passages of Scripture:

Matt 18:19-20
Matt 21:22
Heb 4:16


24. FBI

I got this decal from Rock Gifts and Books Centre, located on the 3rd floor of Suntec Tower Four. It is a play on the acronym "FBI".
Instead of Federal Bureau of Investigation, it stands for Firm Believer In Christ.

The verse referred to is Rom 1:16.



So folks, this is how the back of my car looks like at the present moment.

Hmm, I wonder if there is room to stick any more decals :-)

No comments:

Powered By Blogger