JPM Playlist Made Available!

Tuesday, 6th November 2007

I checked the visits to my blog recently and noted that there has been an increasing number coming from the UK as a result of folks there "googling" for "pastor joseph prince" and ending up here on ROOTSS.

I suppose this is to be expected, because Pastor Prince was in London recently as one of the speakers at the Hillsong Conference, on the invitation of Brian Houston, and he must have left quite a powerful impact there.

May the gospel of grace continue to spread throughout the world! Amen?

Speaking of which, I have mentioned on my blog several times that my all-time favourite DVD is a compilation entitled Humorous Bible Illustrations, which is unfortunately currently out-of-stock.

Well, guess what? 11 of the 30 clips have been made officially available on YouTube!

Watch them by clicking on this link, and be blessed :-)

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=1916B0F3B54CC731


No comments:

Powered By Blogger