Saturday, 24th November 2007
Today's been a very eventful day. I was at my company's annual bowling tournament this morning. In the afternoon, my son's madeover room was being unveiled and dedicated. In the evening, we went to my inlaws' place for dinner. After coming home, I spent some time burning to DVDs some highlights of the Ordination Service proceedings that took place 2 nights ago for Rev Tay Kay Leong and Rev Lai Kai Meng of Trinity Methodist.
I am now simultaneously watching Villa play Middlesbro live on Channel 21 while typing today's blog entry.
Will blog more about the bowling tournament and room dedication at a later date, when I am able to concrentrate on what I am blogging.
Meanwhile, thought I'd share about the ethnic version of the Lord's Prayer that was sung at the Ordination Service two nights ago.
I first heard it at the Ordination Service last year. We also started to sing it in church, which I blogged about sometime in Feb 07.
But nothing like the majestic rendition that night, which I have uploaded to YouTube for your listening pleasure.
No comments:
Post a Comment