Wednesday, 14th November 2007
While Pastor Prince has been used mightily by the Lord to spread the grace gospel to Australia and England via the Hillsong Conferences held in Sydney and London respectively, his counterpart Pastor Joshua has been used by God to spread the grace message to the Philippines.
I have mentioned before on my blog that when I offered free copies of Destined to Reign, several brothers and sisters from the Philippines (and in particular from the city of Iloilo) reverted.
Well, a couple (literally!) of them were in Singapore for their honeymoon recently, and I met up with them for lunch at the PepperLunch outlet in AMKHub.
The newly-wedded groom is the Youth Pastor of His Life Ministries Iloilo, while his bride helps up in their music ministry. Their congregation is about 150, having just been planted by their mother church, His Life Ministries Bacolod City.
They explained to me how Pastor Joshua had been to their hometown sometime last year for a seminar. The seed that was sown then has begun to sprout, and more and more of their churchmates are beginning to embrace the grace message.
We had a good time of fellowship, and in sharing what God has done in our lives. I also gave them a copy of Joshua Lye's Walking on Water to bring back home.
God is moving mightily among our brethren in the Philippines as well (which is predominantly Catholic), and I am sure we will be seeing a mighty revival there very soon. I was told that Pastor Joshua will be visiting the city again sometime next year to follow-up on his ministry there. Meanwhile, do visit their website and remember their congregation in your daily prayer.
2 comments:
this is really cool! as we will visit singapore next month and then on to Phillipines, i will check out the link you have put in there. Hey would be good to meet up with you aswell Malcolm! we will be in your country very soon!!
Matt UK
Hi Matt
Looking forward to meeting up with you too.
There are no such things as coincidences, but they are all divine arrangements, like how you chanced upon me blog :-)
Drop me an email at mloh77@starhub.net.sg, and I will try to connect you with the chaps in Philippines...
Post a Comment